Whether you need to badge 100 delegates into a one-day conference or 20,000 plus visitors into an international trade show we have a flexible system to meet your requirements.
- Front of House Management – Our on-site manager is dedicated to your event during build-up and for the duration of the event.
- Registration Staff – The frequency of events we manage ensures a core of loyal and proficient registration staff. Courtesy to the visitor is of the highest priority when appointing registration staff.
- Registration Software – Developed in house from many years of experience our system provides for a very rapid throughput of visitors during the busiest periods (Ask us how!)
- Front of House Scanners. Unobtrusive, non-contact bar code scanners record visitor attendance and provide visitor flow reports.
- Seminar Box Office – Let our seminar staff make those last few sales and verify delegates who’ve mislaid their tickets.
- Seminar Attendance Verification Bar code scanners can provide you with ready made lists of delegates attending particular seminars
- Attendance figures – Our on-site manager will provide you with up to the minute attendance figures throughout the day.
- Exhibitor Data Capture services . User-friendly bar code scanners allow exhibitors to record visitors to their stand. Menu sheets allow exhibitors to qualify their visitors, for instance what follow up action should be taken. Exhibitors are able to obtain printouts of their leads throughout the day.
- Tight budgets If your requirement is to simply provide smart looking badges for exhibitors or visitors, simply hire a badging terminal from us.
We will listen to your requirements and provide a service that matches.
“We used Show Data for the first time on MACH 2008, after a long and careful Tender process. I am delighted that Show Data were appointed as their commitment and professionalism was second to none. We will certainly be using Show Data for MACH 2010. It is a pleasure to work with a Company whose staff are always keen to help. ”
~ Graham Shearsmith, Event Director MACH, MTA